This is merely a summary of our privacy statement. It is recommended that you read the entire text.
- Seed of Grace gathers anonymous data on usage of the website. Nobody will be able to see which pages you have visited.
- Your data are stored on a secure server at WebWhales, our server and hosting partner.
- It is at all times possible to submit a request to view or change the (personal) data we have gathered on you or to have them removed entirely.
Seed of Grace is responsible for processing your data on this website and within the boundaries of our company. This privacy statement lists which data we gather and for what purposes. We also explain about the measures we have taken to protect your data.
What data does Seed of Grace gather and what are they used for?
Whenever you fill in a contact form, request a quotation, place an assignment or leave your personal details in any other way, Seed of Grace may store and keep this information. This facilitates our contact with you, enables us to execute potential contracts, as well as allows us to meet legal obligations. As an example of the latter, you can think of our administrational obligations.
Seed of Grace predominantly stores the following of your data:
- Initials and/or first name, surname, telephone number, email address & company name.
- Address details, payment details & your order history.
- Email conversations between yourself and Seed of Grace.
- Documents, photographs, scans and/or other files you send us via email.
- Documents, photographs, scans and/or other physical sources you send us via regular mail.
We may use your data to improve our services and website. For this, we use anonymised and aggregated data that are not traceable to your particular person.
What does Seed of Grace do to safeguard my data?
Your data may be stored on a computer, on a server or with a third party. We have taken proper measures to protect your data for all of these.
Security within our organization
The following measures have been taken to improve the security of your data within our company:
- Access to your data will be limited as far as possible to employees who require this access in order to execute their work.
- In case your data are stored on a PC, laptop or smartphone, these devices will be protected with a password.
- We will remove your data at the latest three (3) months after they are no longer required for the initial purpose for which they were gathered.
- Employees who cease employment will be denied all access to our systems and/or passwords to these systems.
- Third parties who provide us with translations have to agree to a processing contract that contains terms in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Security of our server & website
To ensure your data are safely stored, Seed of Grace uses secure servers by WebWhales. These servers are always kept up-to-date with the latest software updates.
Our website makes use of a secure connection (SSL). We also have a WordPress maintenance contract with Web Whales. Lastly, we use several authentication methods, such as SPF & DKIM, when sending our emails.
Do you have any further questions about the security of our website? You can then directly contact our partner WebWhales.
Security agreements with third parties
In the event we share your data with third parties, we come to an agreement with these parties regarding the processing and security of your data (processing contract). These parties may in turn bring in other third parties who gain access to your data. They, in turn, will also come to an agreement regarding the processing and security of your data with these third parties (sub-processors).
Breach related to personal data
When there still occurs a breach related to personal data, even with the abovementioned taken measures, we will take the following steps:
- We will determine the nature of the breach.
- We will determine which data of which person(s) concerned are jeopardised.
- We will assess the possible consequences of this breach.
- We will inform the person(s) involved about abovementioned points. Furthermore, we will inform the Dutch Data Protection Authority if necessary.
- We will endeavour to limit any damages or other negative consequences of the breach as much as possible.
- We will record the origin of the breach (in as far as can be ascertained) in writing, as well as which actions will be taken to prevent or limit the damages of a similar event in the future.
Requesting, viewing, changing or removing my data
Seed of Grace will gladly help you gain insight into what (personal) data we have stored on you. This way you can confirm the correctness of these data, have them changed or removed entirely. You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling us by telephone +31(0)645021616.
In order to process your request as quickly as is possible, we would like to request you to contact us through an email address or telephone number that is known to us. This way we can be certain of the fact that we are only providing your data to you. If this not within your range of possibilities, you can always send us a copy of your ID along with the request.
Cookies and more
Seed of Grace uses two types of cookies on her website in order to provide you with the best possible service. Cookies that keep track of the usage of the website will never be linked to you personally.
- Settings and preferences: to provide you with the best possible experience of our website, settings and preferences may be stored by means of cookies.
- Statistics: statistics cookies give us insight into the way visitors use our website. With this information we can fine-tune our website and services to our visitors’ behaviour and wishes.
Please feel free to contact us in the event you still have questions after reading this privacy statement.
Seed of Grace
Burgemeester Maarleveldstraat 7
4521 BJ Biervliet
Contact: Mr J.W.P. van Buren